Is technology holding your business back?
Technology is such a vital part of everyday life, particularly for businesses.
Do you find that your staff are often not able to work because the computers are down, that viruses plague your company and cause problems on your systems, or that your systems are simply outdated and don’t meet your current needs?
Reliable IT systems are vital
No business can afford to have unreliable IT systems that constantly fail. No-one can afford hours or days of downtime because their cloud files are suddenly inaccessible or backups that just didn’t work, losing years of hard work overnight.
It’s completely understandable that companies would much rather get on with the day to day running of their business, deal with current clients and focus on marketing to get more clients in the door than dealing with IT problems. But burying your head in the sand isn’t the way to deal with problematic IT systems. Businesses that take the time to plan their IT needs and ensure that constant support is available are way ahead of those who don’t.
What can you do?
Not everyone is an IT expert, and it can be very expensive to have a full-time expert member of staff that manages your systems, especially when you add in all the associated costs involved. One clear solution is to hire in IT services from a professional company.
Obviously, there is a monetary cost to having good IT support, but the cost of not having support when you need it far outweighs any financial outlay. Professional IT support can save time, increase efficiency and improve processes across the board, and even save money in the long run, simply by having someone who knows what they are doing look at your IT network and the best solutions for your company.
Benefits of having professional IT services:
• Ensure constant support for your network
• Reliable backup and recovery systems, to protect your vital files
• Support to get you back up and running quickly, should a fault or a problem occur
• Someone is always on hand to find the right solutions for you, so you aren’t over complicating things and spending more money than you need.
• Ongoing help and support, and the knowledge to prevent faults in the system in the first place
• Avoiding long periods of downtime, loss of information, and security issues by having the right systems in place and the monitoring and support to ensure they work smoothly.
• Proactive managed IT services that prevent problems, rather than waiting for something to go wrong and then trying to fix it.
• Removal of old systems that are unfit for purpose, and replacing them with a more efficient system that does exactly what you need it to do, which can save both time and money.
DNA IT is a Managed IT service provider who has been protecting and supporting IT systems for years, and would be happy to talk to you about your business IT needs. Call us to speak to our friendly and professional team for more information today