While virtualization is prevalent in today’s business IT environments, many organizations still have regulatory and control requirements that necessitate on-premises, physical servers and bare metal servers.
Our Backup as a Service (BaaS) Solution manages how, when and where production backups are stored and replicated—on-premises and in IBM Cloud to simplify operations across your entire environment. Protect data centers, remote offices and even workstations no matter where they are.
With this solution you can:
- Reduce overall IT and primary storage costs – up to 10x savings on long term data retention.
- Leverage the simplicity, elasticity, and unlimited scale of Cloud Object Storage.
- Automate movement of backups to long term storage as they as they age out of the required operational restore window.
- Eliminate the management burden and additional cost associated with expanding primary and secondary storage.
- Fast, agentless image-based backups for VMs, and agents for bare metal and on-premises workloads
- Recovery of entire VMs, individual files and application items
- Item-level recovery and eDiscovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Active Directory
- Transaction-level restore of Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Automatic testing and reporting of every backup and replica
- Monitoring and alerting to unseen issues which can impact backup and application performance
OUR BAAS SOLUTION
Our BaaS solution is built using Veeam and IBM Cloud. Veeam’s full, on-premise capabilities are available on IBM Cloud. That’s not something other public clouds deliver.
Plus, IBM Cloud provides free network traffic between its 60+ cloud datacentres worldwide, Store, copy and replicate Veeam backup infrastructure and automate archive storage based on your recovery service level needs, not the restraints of your budget.