Sales Account Manager
DNA IT Solutions is a next generation IT Managed Services provider. We are an ambitious, fast growing company with a passion for quality and service excellence.
We are expanding our sales team and a new role has become available for an experienced Inside Sales Account Manager.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will work in the core of our commercial team to develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
Why Join DNA?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a very ambitious and fast-moving environment where technical and service delivery excellence is behind everything we do.
We are an ISO9001 certified business, a leading IBM Cloud business partner and we have just been shortlisted for two technical excellence awards in recognition of the quality of the work we do.
Joining the inside sales team is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to continuously learn and develop your sales career in the IT industry.
Inside sales account management – covering all aspects of the customer relationship:
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Responsible for all aspects of procurement and delivery of products for customers
- Regular communication with existing customers to maintain strong relationships.
- Generating new business in existing accounts.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Maintain positive and proactive line of communication between the lines of business as well as senior leadership; includes developing and delivering accurate forecast and attainment details during weekly and quarterly business reviews.
- Capacity to work on cross-functional projects and teams as needed as well as using internal resources to problem-solve.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask is critical.
- Minimum of one years proven work experience as an inside sales account manager in the IT industry – preferably in the managed services, cloud or security sector.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Must be a team player, able to co-ordinate and work closely with the rest of the sales and technical teams. This is NOT a lone wolf sales role.
- Detail oriented with ability to break down projects into smaller tasks.
- Good general understanding of technology industry – products and solutions.
- Good working knowledge of usual Microsoft application suite.
Useful but not essential skills:
There is a very competitive salary, commission, and benefits package on offer, commensurate with experience. Typical OTE: €45,000 – €55,000
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to [email protected]