Business Development Executive
DNA IT Solutions is a next generation IT Managed Services provider. We are an ambitious, fast-growing company with a passion for quality and service excellence. We are expanding our sales team, and a new role has become available for an experienced Business Development Executive.
The Business Development Executive will work in our commercial team to develop new opportunities for our managed IT services, managed security, and managed cloud services. For this role we need a hunter, not a farmer – as the entire focus is finding new opportunities in new customers. This is not an account management role.
Why Join DNA?
DNA IT Solutions is a next generation IT Managed Services provider. We are an ambitious and innovative fast-growing company with a passion for quality and service excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is now supporting customers in 17 countries globally and is providing a comprehensive suite of managed security services and cloud services, along with our core MSP business to businesses across multiple sectors.
Technical and service delivery excellence is behind everything we do.
We are an ISO9001 certified business, with IS027001 certification imminent. We have been shortlisted for numerous technical excellence awards and won the Communications Excellence Award, at the 2022 Tech Excellence Awards.
DNA is IBM’s primary Cloud business partner in Ireland, and a leader in adopting innovative services and solutions. We place great focus on continual improvement and maturing our offerings.
About the Team
Our team is diverse, highly trained and experienced in all aspects of IT solutions with strong focus on Cloud and Security. Each team member has specialist IT skill sets which add a wealth of knowledge to the business. We place strong focus on ensuring the team are kept up to date with the latest IT developments, so that our customers can fully have the benefit from our knowledge and advice.
- Generating new business in new accounts for the corporate sales team to close.
- Managing a leads pipeline of new and existing opportunities throughout the sales nurturing cycle.
- Using marketing tools to circulate lead generation campaigns on a monthly basis, including email marketing and social media resources.
- Helping to drive new business opportunities from events and conferences in conjunction with Marketing.
The candidate must have the following:
- Be ambitious and looking to develop a high value sales career in the IT industry.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Minimum of two year’s proven work experience as a Business Development or sales executive in the IT industry – preferably in the managed services, Cloud, or security sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Must be a team player, able to co-ordinate and work closely with the rest of the sales and technical teams.
- Good general understanding of technology industry – products and solutions.
This role is a perfect opportunity to develop a high value, solution sales career in the IT industry. The long-term career path for the successful candidate would be to progress to a corporate account manager role in DNA IT.
Salary offered will depend on experience but there is a very competitive salary, and benefits package on offer, commensurate with experience.
Job Type – Full Time, Permanent
Hybrid working model available if desired – three days in the office, two at home.
To apply, please send your CV along with a brief cover letter to [email protected]