WHY JOIN DNA?
DNA IT Solutions is a next generation IT Managed Services provider. We are an ambitious and innovative fast-growing company with a passion for quality and service excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is now supporting customers in 17 countries globally and is providing a comprehensive suite of managed security services and cloud services, along with our core MSP business to businesses across multiple sectors.
Technical and service delivery excellence is behind everything we do.
We are an ISO9001 certified business, with IS027001 certification imminent. We have been shortlisted for numerous technical excellence awards and won the Communications Excellence Award, at the 2022 Tech Excellence Awards.
DNA is IBM’s primary Cloud business partner in Ireland, and a leader in adopting innovative services and solutions. We place great focus on continual improvement and maturing our offerings.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team is diverse, highly trained and experienced in all aspects of IT solutions with strong focus on Cloud and Security. Each team member has specialist IT skill sets which add a wealth of knowledge to the business. We place strong focus on ensuring the team are kept up to date with the latest IT developments, so that our customers can fully have the benefit from our knowledge and advice.
The SOC Analyst will work closely with our senior engineers and security advisors, to detect and offer remediation advice for security alerts that are generated by our security monitoring platforms.
SOC Analyst is an operational role, focusing on real time security event monitoring and security incident investigation. As a Level 1 SOC Analyst, the role involves actively monitoring security threats and risks involving customers’ infrastructure.
- Detection of cyber security events & incidents in real time through centralized monitoring.
- Analyze cyber security events from multiple sources (SIEM, IP/DS, EDR, AV, Firewalls etc).
- Respond and contain cyber security incidents and identify eradication strategies.
- Identify process improvement areas and new opportunities in technologies or capabilities
- Communicate incident status to Lead analysts and Managers
- Creating an environment which drives knowledge sharing with teams across the Security Monitoring team.
- Working with the technical implementation team and customer’s team, to ensure swift remediation of any identified cyber security incidents.
Strong security skills developed in cyber security roles – such as cyber security advisor, cyber security analyst, preferably in an MSP or dedicated Cyber Security team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, electronics, engineering, information systems or related field.
Previous experience as a cyber security advisor or technical SOC analyst.
There is a very competitive salary, commission, and benefits package on offer, commensurate with experience.