We have a vacancy in our accounts team for an experienced accounts assistant. The role reports to the Finance Manager and is offered as hybrid working model, where your week is split between working from home if you wish and working in the office.
The role is a fantastic way to get involved with an innovative and growing IT managed services provider. There are many opportunities to learn and develop in this thriving, fast moving, team environment.
- Review and approval of purchase orders related to customer projects.
- Post and file all purchase orders to QuickBooks.
- Post and file all supplier invoices to QuickBooks.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Liaise with suppliers on all queries/discrepancies.
- Manage all customer service agreements, ensuring recurring services are accurately and timely added to contracts for billing purposes.
- Monitor all customer projects and ensure all billing milestones are met.
- Issuing and emailing all customer invoices in line with credit terms.
- Liaising with customers on all their finance related queries, escalating where necessary.
- Providing occasional reports / summaries / billing breakdowns.
- Credit control (issuing monthly customer statements, cash collection calls to clients).
- Accounts mailbox administration / finance board.
- Office administration: ordering canteen and office supplies, procurement for various needed items across all teams.
- Organising courier deliveries for customer hardware.
- Liaising with sales department over engaging new suppliers and setting up new customers.
- Reconciliation of services billed to customers.
- Participating in internal meetings relating to customer projects.
- Tracking and posting employee expenses and mileage claims.
- Assisting the finance manager where necessary in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Ad hock tasks from management team.
- Setting up new beneficiaries in online banking.
- Lodging cheques / cash.
- Posting payments to online banking.
- Setting up the Direct Debit files and uploading to bank.
- Setting up new customer in Eazy EFT for Direct debit payments.
- QuickBooks desktop
- Eazy EFT – direct debit generator
- IBB Online banking
- Office suite: Outlook, Excel, Teams
- Datto PSA & Workplace
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Minimum of two years’ experience working within industry (IT sector – desirable).
- Minimum expertise in Excel – intermediate to advanced level.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Motivated self-starter, who works well on their own or as part of a team.
- Must be a good communicator who can express themselves in a positive and clear way.
- QuickBooks desktop experience is desirable.
Very competitive salary and benefits package offered for the selected candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter to:
Jacqueline Mulryan – Finance Manager, DNA IT
Email: [email protected]